Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My 1st Post!!!

Hi!  I'm The Mini Cooking Queen.  I love to cook and bake, so I wanted to share my passion with everyone else.  When I go to college, I would like to go to Culinary School and Baking School. 

Last week, around Halloween I made some spleens and severed fingers.  Don't worry!  They were only made of cresents, food die, cheese, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.

 
Expect posts, pictures, and recipes weekly or more than one day a week.  Please leave any comments about my blog or something you would like me to add to it.  Thank you!  I hope you come back to my blog soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Those look even better than trick-or-treat candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed with these severed fingers and spleens! You are such a great cook and baker, I can't wait to see what you post. I am looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete