Monday, January 21, 2013

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year I finally got to spend it with my aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins.  The reason this was the first year I spent Thanksgiving with them is my aunt and uncle moved to California after they got married.  This past August they moved back to Ohio.  My cousins are both girls.  One of my cousins is 1, and my other cousin is almost 4.  She will be 4 later this January.

For Thanksgiving I helped my aunt make the mashed potatoes, and helped my uncle and my dad make the stuffing.  For dessert I made little pilgrim hats.  They were fudge striped cookies upsidedown, a chocolate covered marshmallow, and yellow icing.  They were really cute and extremly delicious.  My next post will have pictures of the bark, my Thanksgiving, and my pilgrim hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment