Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hayden and Quinn

Hi!!! This past week my family has been watching my cousins Hayden and Quinn because my aunt and uncle were in Boston.  Thankfully they did not get hurt during the unfortunate events at the Boston Marathon. This is a hilarious video of my 1 1/2 year old cousin Quinn.



 


                        Here is a picture of my 4 year old cousin Hayden asleep on the couch.


 


                                                  Quinn sitting on my lap eating Cheerios.



 
 
Drinking milk!!!
 
 


I'm trying to get her to smile in between gulps of milk. :)
 
 
 
 

 Hayden and Quinn helped Aunt Lisa make homemade mac n' cheese.  Hayden helped me make Jello jiggler eggs.  Hayden wanted to make a dinosaur jiggler, but we didn't remember to cut out the jigglers, so I cut out a dinosaur Jello jiggler just for Hayden.  Unfortunatly he is in a better place.
 
We had a great time with the girls, and we hope to see them again soon.  Also if you would like to see more pictures of them, my aunt has a blog called Baby Monkey Seiple.  To see the blog click the link below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment